Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
INDEPENDENT. LOCAL. COMMUNITY DRIVEN.
Stinkweeds is an independently owned and operated new and used record store based in central Phoenix, Arizona. We guarantee personalized service from people who love music! We’ve been in business since 1987, and in that time have established ourselves as the best store for independent music in the region. We buy from dozens of distributors and carry thousands of labels from all over the world, with a serious slant towards independent bands and labels. If we don't have what you're looking for in the store, we are happy to special order it for you (if it's still in print) with no additional fee!
At Stinkweeds you will find all genres of music on vinyl, CD, and cassette. We carry books, magazines, shirts, audio equipment and audio accessories too! We will help you find the music you love, no matter what your background is.
Every single week, you can find a thorough listing of new releases and staff picks on our BLOG. We recommend you sign up for our weekly mailer to stay on top of everything happening in our shop (including new releases, instores and giveaways!)
Thanks for choosing an independent business!
WE BUY AND TRADE RECORDS!
Tips for selling Stinkweeds your collection:
- We buy all eras and genres of music on LP, but due to our size we have to be a little picky about what we buy. We do not buy 78s.
- Records must be in decent condition and in original sleeves. Pristine records will always be worth more.
- A rough rule of thumb: we pay 40% (of the value of a record) in cash and 60% in store credit.
- Larger collections might take us a little longer, we're happy to keep your collection at the shop and call you when we're finished!
- Weekdays are preferred, but give us a call at 602-248-9461 if you have questions!
- We buy CDs but tend to buy current artists on smaller, independent labels.
- We buy cassettes, but in smaller quantities.