Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Frequently Asked Questions Record Store Day at Stinkweeds
Record Store Day is April 22, 2023!
- Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 Stinkweeds will be selling RSD exclusive titles outside in the Stinkweeds parking lot.
- All releases are first come, first served and limited to one copy of each title per customer.
- Several releases are VERY limited; feel free to call us at 602-248-9461 to ask about how many copies we will have for sale on Record Store Day. You can also browse the inventory we will have for sale here at stinkweeds.com/rsd
- As always, there are NO pre-orders and NO holds for any RSD item.
- Remaining stock will be available for sale online starting Sunday, April 23rd via this website!
The first chunk of people in line will also receive a famous Stinkweeds goodie bag!!
The store interior will also be open for shopping all morning, and we'll be putting out huge stacks of collectible used records, so make sure to stop inside to shop as well!
For more info check out our FAQ and our selection!
You can reach out with any additional questions via phone 602-248-9461, email, or over on our socials.
Q: It's my first Record Store Day!
A: Record Store Day is a yearly event to celebrate independent music retail! You can expect hundreds of exclusive releases that will only be available to purchase on RSD.
Q: How early should I arrive at Stinkweeds for Record Store Day?
A: People usually line up early, well before 8AM, so plan accordingly. We have plenty of nearby parking! Please plan on using the Park & Ride on the South side of Camelback, across the street from our shop, the AJ's parking lot on the NE corner of Central and Camelback, or take the LightRail. There's a stop across the street! THERE WILL NOT BE ON-SITE PARKING THE MORNING OF RECORD STORE DAY.
Q: Why can’t I preorder or hold RSD Exclusives?
A: The idea behind all RSD events is to get locals out to their favorite local record stores. Holding items or allowing pre-orders opens it up for out of towners getting all that good stuff that you want! Plus, it's against the rules! All participating stores must sign a pledge that this sort of thing can not and will not happen. These releases are in high demand and keeping exclusives to local customers gives you a better chance of getting what you want!
Q: Are you getting the thing that I want and how many are you going to have? Will you have this specific album?
A: Many of these items are in VERY high demand, and will be arriving in VERY limited quantities. However, some titles are more limited than others, and we're always happy to answer any questions about how many of each title we will receive. Call us at 602-248-9461, send us an email, or DM us on Instagram/Facebook.
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions via phone (602-248-9461) or email.